5/7/08

So who am I?

Here is some info about me!
I am a thirty something year old. I am a stay at home Mom of 5 kids..4 girls and a Boy Ages are 12, 10, 3,2 and 1. Life is not always easy with such a big family, but 100% worth it!!!

I have been married to Jason for over 4 years now. He is definitely the love of my life!

I have been through a lot in my life. I first got married at the age of 19 having my first two children, then after trying to make it work for 8 years I had had enough and figured life was to short to go on unhappy.

I have lost two homes in my life, one due to fire and the other to a tornado. So material things do not hold that much of a value to me any more. It's more about what you do in your life and not what you own. It took loosing everything twice for me to finally realize that. No matter what I lost I still had my family and memories. I asked myself and God several times why me? Why do I have to loose everything. Well after a few years went by I thought to myself Thank God it was me. I learned a lot from everything I have been through. I guess if you always take a piece of something that you have been through and turn it into something good it was worth it.

I love hanging out with family and friends.. Friends yeah thats a whole other post! They are harder and harder to find these days!! TRUE FRIENDS!!

Our family enjoys doing things outside and hanging out together! We eat dinner every night as a family with NO T.V!! We will never give this up! It's our one hour of talking how was your day time! We enjoying working on the house. One of Jason and I favorite thing to do is to sit back and really take in our kids so maybe in 20 years from now when we are saying to ourself wow time went by fast. We will be able to remember so clear some special times.. They really do grow up fast so try and enjoy and capture EVERY moment!! You don't get a second chance to raise your child!

I also took up a new hobby of making hair bows for my girls! I was sick of paying $$$$ for them only for my kids to loose one or destroy it. So that has been lots of fun!

Thats enough now about me as I post more and more you will learn more about me and my family!! :)

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hi Angie, That is such a great picture of you and Jason. I couldn't agree more...family is definitely #1!!