2/23/09

Can you do more than one thing at a time??

Well apparently a 4 year old thinks you can!

So today is Monday and Mondays are always crazy and hard around here, I don't know why but the kids are always very crabby! Maybe Daddy withdrawals?! I don't know!

Keegan wanted waffles, Riley and Hayden wanted corn... and I needed to make kool-aid. So I put the waffles in the toaster and starting making the kool-aid and Riley was getting inpatient... This is how it went!!

Riley... Mom may I please have my corn.

Mom.. Just a minute Riley I have to make the kool-aid first. I can only do one thing at a time!

Riley... With a duhhhhh look on her face, as if she thought for a split second that she had the dumbest Mom ever!
Ummmmm Mom you have two hands! Use one to make the kool-aid and the other for the corn...duhhhhhhh MOM!

I felt as if in a way I had been out smarted by a four year old.... I mean in a way she was right!

Oh how do they come up with such things?!?!?!



View all pictures with: Tiffany,Kristen,Riley,Hayden,Keegan

5 comments:

Amber said...

Sometimes I do think they are smarter than we are...mostly because we have a jillion things on our minds at any given moment and they are only concerned with the here and now! We could probably learn some valuable lessons from them!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that's hilarious! Perhaps you need a pet octopus, then you'd have LOTS of spare hands! :P

Amber said...

Ummmm...more blogging please!

My City Mommy said...

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions I would be happy to help you.

Take care and ps- your kids are adorable! :)

Kim

Amber said...

ummm...updates please! LOL!