7/21/08

Putting in a pool!

Jason and I decided O.K well mostly I decided to put in a pool. Jason was all for it! What a job this has been. Jason has worked countless hours and tons on hard labor for this pool. I was just thinking cut out some of the ground and put up the pool! Yeah right. The amount of dirt and the size of the hole is just unbelievable. We now have to put up a massive block wall. I am just hoping to get it done in time to do some swimming in it this year. And one of the worst parts is we have 8000 pounds of sand in our driveway. And I HATE sand. The kids have been having a blast with it!













So I want to put a HUGE thank you out to my husband! You must really love me. I think most husbands would have flipped out on the amount of work that has to go into it. Oh yeah and $$$$$$$.
I don't think Jason will just jump right in on another one of my bright ideas any time soon!
Thank you thank you thank you Honey!!!! I love you very much! I promise this will be the last big thing I dream up for a while! :) At least a few months. LOL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!! I bet you will live out there once you have it...all of our neighbors do!!

Lindsey said...

How exciting! I hope you will be able to enjoy it really soon!

Katie aka the suburban SAHM said...

You two are amazing parents! The hard work you two are putting with having 5 kids around. It is looking awesome!

Amy @ FitMommas said...

Love the photo of Jason carrying the heavy stone while Keegan makes sure the others are in place!

Hope you guys have been enjoying your new playground!