7/23/08

Think your kids are in bed?

The night before Jason and I put the kids to bed and thought they were sound asleep. So we go outside to hang out with the neighbors for an hour. When we came inside Riley was coming up the stairs and said "Mommy we made a mess down stairs" So I proceeded to get them back in bed before looking at the damage in the house.
WOW can two little girls go through a house like a tornado when no parents are in the house.

Lets see they dumped out a whole bag of lucky charms from upstairs to downstairs.

A whole tube of toothpaste in the living room. On just about everything!!

They peeled four ears of corn.

And I guess Hayden had to go poop so Riley wiped her butt and then put her night time diaper back on with half a bottle of baby powder.

I am sure there are a few things I am leaving out! All this while we were just right outside the house. And the older girls were fast asleep in bed.
Why do we have kids that make the biggest messes you could imagine?? Tiff and Kris were the same way when they were little.

I would have gotten pictures of these messes but, who had time for that! I was a bit in shock. I made the girls do lots of cleaning when they got up in the morning. I also went into their room and make it a mess then had them clean it. Which they were not fans of! But I wanted them to understand that they can not make messes like that. If they did not like it in their room maybe they would understand we do not like it in our house???



View all pictures with: Tiffany,Kristen,Riley,Hayden,Keegan

1 comments:

jodi said...

Oh my gosh! That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time...I was actually crying I was laughing so hard. Especially the part about peeling the ears of corn---your girls really know how to "go crazy" ;)