8/8/08

Proud to announce!

NO WE ARE NOT EXPECTING!! (although there has been many times Jason and I wish we were)


But I am no longer a Minivan driver!!!!!!!!!! Jason went and bought me a Chevy Suburban! It's huge! I LOVE IT!!! The color is Pewter which is one of my favorites! I am so excited about it. The van was wonderful while the kids were still in infant carseats, but the time has come to say good bye!! :)

I have always hated Minivans. I know it seems funny that little me likes to drive a huge vehicle like my new Suburban, but it's so much more comfy for me to drive.

I will post pics soon and also make some more post. I still have not figured out how to get my pictures to flicker. So I have to wait for Jason to do it. And lets just say he has not had a free minute. Between getting a new pool, car shopping and anything we might have been doing things have been CRAZY!!



Oh I found this Koozie the other day that I just started laughing in the store out loud.. It's so perfect for me..
It's says Every great idea I have gets me in trouble!

And I also found one for Jason it says Hold that thought and take it elsewhere! How perfect for him!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Welcome to the suburban world. I love, love my suburban! Its got so much room. Other than the gas prices, its perfect!

Amber said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! So now what is Jason going to do about "Maxed Out Mini-Van?"

Amy @ FitMommas said...

Congrats on the new addition! :-) You know the tree hugger in me is crying, but the friend in me is excited for you!

Angie said...

LOL Amber! I guess it's going to be maxed out Suburban!! Sad that we still max out a vehicle of that size!:)

Amy I know the tree hugger in you is crying, but it really only gets a few less mpg than the minivan did. Trust me I would love to drive around in a little hybrid that gets 50 mpg.. but I would have to put the kids in the trunk or tie them to the top of the car, still I don't know if they would all fit. :) Well and you just can not do that. So for a few + a few years I am going to have to drive a not so gas friendly vehicle.