8/25/08

Just one baby for a week.

Let me start this out by saying the last two weeks here at home have been very challenging with Riley and Hayden. I don't know if was them or if I have just been into a mood. So I felt at my wits end many days not knowing what the next day would bring.

Well yesterday Jason's Dad and Step Mom came by to visit us from K.C and out of the blue Paula asked if they could take Riley and Hayden back with them to K.C for the week, of course I said yes! And thought to myself did I really just hear that or am I dreaming. So the girls were all excited to go with Grandma and Grandpa!!!! I really need this break to have some time to spend with just Keegan and the girls needed time away from us.

Now it's so weird because even though the past two weeks have been hard and getting them to bed at night has been rough. I still after putting Keegan to bed last night went outside and started crying. It's very weird not having them around. It makes all the things that were stressing me out before seem so little. I kinda miss the fits they would throw or hearing 100 times we want chocolate milk!!

I am missing them more than ever and find myself just going into their room and looking around. I am going to get the most out of this week and enjoy myself. I know they are having a great time!!! Maybe getting really spoiled!!!

So God must have known that I really needed a break and sent them to my rescue!! So Grandma and Grampy I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking them and showing them a great time!!!

Riley and Hayden I miss you more than you know!!! I miss your smiles in the morning, Hayden I miss that laugh!! I even kinda miss the messes!! Mommy loves you very much and can not wait to see you! :-) (I even turned on Dora this morning so it seemed like you were home)
I hope you guys are having a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Amber said...

You are a loving and caring Mom and even those Mom's deserve breaks! Don't beat yourself up. Enjoy your time because this time next week they will be back and you will be working hard to "unspoil" them!

Amy @ FitMommas said...

Enjoy your time with one baby! Get out, hit the park, go to a store! Their gift to you came right when you needed it, so enjoy it! Take care of you!