8/19/08

The best purchase ever!!!

If you don't already have a set of these they are a MUST!!!
I am talking about the front loader washer and dryer!! We have the LG Tramm set
OMG they are the biggest time saver of anything we have ever owned! I LOVE this set we have had it for about 5 months now and have no complaints! With having a family of 7 I am still able to keep way ahead on laundry. I love the steam wash on the washer your clothes come out so much cleaner. Laundry is no longer an issue around this house.
We always took all of Jason's work clothes to the cleaners because I did not have time to press his stuff well we no longer have to do so. Since the washer has the steam feature they come out looking like they were just pressed! So we are now saving money with this set. Also they use around 50% or something like that less water.

This was one of our best purchases. So if your going back and forth on getting a set stopping thinking about it and do it! You will thank yourself later!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love our front loaders as well...no complaints here!!