8/28/08

Another update on Riley and Hayden.

Riley and Hayden are having a great time! They have now been gone for four nights, I was thinking for sure at this point they would be crying and wanting to come home... Nope not the case. I can hear in their voice at times that they are missing us. Grandma and Grandpa are showing them a wonderful time!
Grandma Paula has taken them every where. They even went to the K.C Zoo and walked around for 4 1/2 hours! She did not even take a stroller! They have been swimming, the park and shopping. They are getting to visit with their Aunts that they don't get to see that often.

So the original plan was to pick them up on Friday, but they are having so much fun that Grandma and Grandpa want to take them down to the lake on Friday. So now we will pick them up on Monday. That will be 8 nights away! I just can not believe it. The most they have ever been away from us is two nights.

I sure am missing my little girls. The house seems to have the life sucked out of it! Jason is really missing them when he comes home from work, he is used to them running outside to greet him then rolling around on the floor together! I think it would be much easier if we were not home while they were gone. Like on a vacation so we were busy also. But being home without them here is just weird!

I am just so happy that the girls are having such a wonderful time!! I hope that these are some memory's that they will remember forever! I know that Grandma and Grandpa will!! :-)


View all pictures with: Tiffany,Kristen,Riley,Hayden,Keegan

0 comments: