9/4/08

And then there was 5 again.

We are now back to a family of seven! We picked the girls up on Monday. They had a wonderful time. Hayden kept looking at us with this huge smile on her face. Riley was giving the best hugs ever!
The time they were gone did go by fast and we enjoyed just having Keegan for the days we did.
We went out to lunch everyday and a few dinners. I was having a blast with just one kid home during the day. We were never home!!!! My Neighbor Jenny and I even took Keegan to Joes Crab Shack Friday night for dinner for 3 hours! That was a lot of fun!

Well now that I am back to a full house I realize how much work having three baby's at home is. I guess before I knew no different. Plus we are having to de-spoil the girls a bit!! :-)

I am so happy to have our whole family back together they sure were missed while they were gone!!

Maybe Grandma and Grandpa will take all 3 baby's next year then Jason and I can go somewhere with lots of sun, palm trees, sand, hammocks, cold drinks with umbrellas in them.... Noooooo I don't have it planned already! ;-) HEHE


View all pictures with: Tiffany,Kristen,Riley,Hayden,Keegan

0 comments: