9/26/08

Things we think we won't miss?!?!

Have you ever came upon a mess your kid has made and thought to yourself wow I won't miss then when they get older? I can not tell you how many times that happens to me, but as I really think about it maybe I will miss this stuff for instance.....

When you go to get a piece of toilet paper it's not in shreds or soaking wet. Wow what would that be like?

Go to get a piece of gum and it's all gone and you just bought it yesterday.

Pieces of important paperwork with kids writing all over them. You know I had to send a note with Tiffany to school for her teacher with these words... Please excuse Tiffany from not having her homework back today, her sister ate it!! Heard of Dog eating it, but your sister!! That has to be a new one for the teacher!

Hand prints all over your walls.

Missing shoes. That they stick in the oddest of places.

Half chewed up food put back into the container of whatever it came out of!

There are so many things!!! But when I think about these things I think we really will miss them once they are all grown up.

I would like to hear some of the things that your kids do that you don't like now, but you think you will miss them. I will add to this when I think of new things or as they happen. :-)



View all pictures with: Tiffany,Kristen,Riley,Hayden,Keegan

0 comments: