9/26/08

Venturing out a bit!

Well time for a new venture in my life. I have been thinking and thinking for years what I can do for me? What can I do that I can make some money, yet have a great time? Being a stay at home mom is not the easiest job in the world. Especially when your such a people person.Although I love my job here at home I was still missing something.

So I have made the choice to become a Pampered Chef Consultant!! And OMG do I think I am going to love it!!! I received my kit to start selling and I am not joking it was like Christmas morning for me!! When I show my kit to others it's so exciting for me! I really think I have found something that I am going to love wait I already do!! It will make the perfect balance for me. Now I will be able to get out of the house visit with others and get them excited to get back to the basics of dinner time with family! Dinner time at our house is very important to us. We sit down as a family with no T.V on and ask the questions how was your day? What did you learn today? It is our time! I think all family's should do this.
My kids have friends that their family's never sit down as a family to eat, and when they come to our house for the night and get to sit down with our family one of their questions is wow you do this every night? Then their next statement is I wish our family did this.

So I am just so excited about the next stage of my life. Now I can go out and visit with people yet still make some money! And I still get to be a stay at home mom!! Wow both of all worlds! :-)


View all pictures with: Tiffany,Kristen,Riley,Hayden,Keegan

0 comments: