6/13/08

Happy First Day?!?!?!

Happy first day what is it? Well June 8th was my Birthday Jason and I got to go out to eat on june 7th with no kids that was so nice!!! We were down at the lake so we headed back home on the 8th. Jason really did not do anything for my Birthday and it kinda hurt my feelings, O.K it really hurt my feelings.
So Monday the 9th he comes home from work early with two dozen roses and a cake that said Happy 1st Day. Happy Fist Day whats that? He said "well since I messed up your birthday were celebrating the first full day you were alive"! How clever!! Still did not get him points for kinda ignoring my birthday, but he got huge points in creativity! He is still the greatest Husband and I love him with all my heart!!!! Thank you Honey!

I guess it was kinda funny when he ordered the cake since I don't think anyone has ever ordered one with that saying. The lady thought it was funny.









View all pictures with: Tiffany,Kristen,Riley,Hayden,Keegan

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Very clever of Jason...I like that! Beautiful roses!