6/14/08

What do you do with just one kid?

Jason and I find ourselves in a weird situation! My mom has the girls for the night so Jason and I just have Keegan. It is funny because we are so used to having five kids around we don't know what to do with just one. When getting Keegan dressed since there is only one of him, Jason puts on his pants while I put on his shirt. While putting him in the car seat Jason buckles the lower part while I buckle the upper part. It has been awesome having some good quality time with just Keegan.
It is a good thing we have five kids, because with us just having Keegan we find ourselves going every where!!! It's soooooo easy!
We sure do miss our girls! I called them while at grandmas and it did not sound like they were missing us much. They are having a wonderful time! It is not very often they get to get away from us. And I am happy that they are happy when they are away from us. But it sure is weird going from five to one. Well Keegan is now in bed so gotta get my time in with Jason!!! :)


View all pictures with: Tiffany,Kristen,Riley,Hayden,Keegan

0 comments: