6/9/08

Summer school break is here.

The girls are off school for the summer now! And what a busy couple of weeks we have had. It has been very hard for me having all 5 home, Tiff and Kris always want to go go go and it's hard with me to keep up with making sure all age groups are happy and I am still sane. (well that's debatable) Some days lately I feel as I could loose my mind or have lost it! I keep telling myself each day will get easier. LOL. I will post some pics soon of all the kids and the fun they have been having! And pics from our two trips this year to the lake. Yes we are brave.

1 comments:

Amy @ FitMommas said...

I"m hardly feeling your level of pain, but we have Isabella for the next two weeks, and I'm overwhelmed with entertaining two completely different age groups! First day went OK, only 13 or so more to go!

So let me know your great ideas!