6/13/08

Riley's boyfriend.

Riley has had a boyfriend for about a year now. His name is Connor. I met Connors Mom in a Mom's group I belong to up here and we have become pretty good friends with Amber and Brad. Riley and Connor play so well together. Amber and Brad are K.U fans so that is always some fun when getting together.
Jason even babysat Connor and Cooper so Amber and I could go out shopping together. And the whole time we were shopping Jason was sending us pic messages of Cooper dressed up in M.U gear! And even had Connor singing the chicken hawk song. He was quickly put back into place when Amber got back!

The one picture is of a shirt that we had made for Cooper. I think all the M.U fans will appreciate it, but for some reason I don't think we will be seeing cooper in this?













View all pictures with: Tiffany,Kristen,Riley,Hayden,Keegan

0 comments: